Urgent Job Recruitment at uLesson Education Limited. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
At uLesson, We are developing an app to support African students in being the best they possibly can be. Passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, our team of gifted individuals. Together, we aim to create a learning environment that is unmatched in terms of its depth, breadth, interactivity, and potency. Successful and seasoned business owners that started companies like Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising developed our company.
uLesson Education Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Course Development Expert (University – Tertiary Education)
- Create detailed, engaging and up-to-date modules in individual courses within the departments listed. The course materials must be standardized to meet the National Universities Commission Benchmark Minimum Academic Standards (NUC-BMAS).
- Design the course materials into weekly study structured formats, highlighting areas to be produced into video content, text-based reading, individual and peer discussions.
- Peer review content developed by fellow team members to ensure quality.
- Create varied assessments that will include but not limited to individual and tutor-graded assessments, cold-call style questions, peer discussions and feedback, short answer and extended writing prompts, among others.
- Provide a variety of recommended study materials in the form of digital books, videos, academic papers, print copy books, and others for further reading and research.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in the focus areas of: Economics, Business Management, Accounting, Public Administration, Public Policy and Strategic Studies, Computer Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a university lecturing role.
- This role requires constant communication; thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A thorough understanding of the NUC Benchmark Minimum Standards for university courses.
- An ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines.
N1,500,000 – N2,000,000 for the one-month duration.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Business Management Course Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Excellent candidates outside Abuja are still advised to apply, as they will be considered).