Urgent Job Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited). This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria’s economic hub, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is one of the country’s top telecom service providers. With more over 39.8 million customers, the telco is among the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers.
2G, 3G, and 4G cellular services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services are among the company’s product offerings.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is hiring for the role below:
Job Title: Commercial Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The role holder will provide management with information relevant to aid decision-making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
Planning & Forecasting:
- Build AOP Financials, based on functional and Operational Inputs
- Monthly / Quarterly Analysis of Variance
- Prepare 3 /5-year plan as appropriate
Daily Reporting Process – CWN and Zonal CWN:
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Performance analysis, highlighting function-wise areas of concerns and improvements
Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs:
- Prepare Functional review decks,
- Monthly review deck for Board
- Quarterly Review deck for Audit Committee
Opex / Capex Tracking and Analysis:
- Controlling Opex / Capex approvals and updating functions on their YTD spent status
- Obtain appropriate approvals for any cost over runs-
- Budgetary Check and evaluation of all Capex investment.
Product & Segment Profitability Analysis:
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (weekly-Gap against budget & Run rate)
- Segment Wise revenue analysis for proactive decision-making and customer profiling
- Pre- and post-launch promo analysis to Marketing for performance tracking
- Issue of quarterly competitor analysis
- Monthly Market share reporting and analysis
Education & Experience
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degrees in Economics and Finance; Professional qualification in Accounting.
- 10-12 years of experience in FCMG & / or Telecoms
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online