United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. See more United Nigeria Airlines Job vacancies Here >>
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2 Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: TBA
- The B2 Engineer focuses on managing the necessary maintenance and repair checks concerned with the electrical systems and equipment on an aircraft
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
- Focuses on avionics centres around instrumentation and electrical/ electronic equipment
- Ensures maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft are carried out to the highest possible standards of safety, quality and serviceability
- Ensures all activities performed are closely monitored to ensure the best possible application of safety rules and regulations
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Completing maintenance and necessary checks on aircraft instruments and electronic equipment.
- Understanding engineering diagrams and manuals
- Exercising license/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes;
- Signing off inspections and general tasks/ repair work.
- Ensuring high-quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation
- Approving the quality of completed work.
- Analyzing and interpreting technical information to assist pilots.
- Understanding engineering diagrams and manuals.
- Determining the condition of the aircraft’s parts and equipment.
- Ensure crews and other departments are informed of any issues and the measures taken to rectify them.
Experience & Qualification
- Aircraft apprenticeship, aircraft engineering diploma, or equivalent part 147 basic training certificate
- EASA Part 66 B2 License/NCAA certification required
- At least six years of related experience in the aviation industry is required.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you