Urgent Job Recruitment at House of Tara International
House of Tara International is the biggest brand in the African beauty and cosmetics market. We are House of Tara.
Currently, we sell our products in Ghana, Seychelles, Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa. We also have 13 branches throughout Nigeria.
Our business takes pleasure in empowering women, fostering self-awareness, and boosting self-esteem in addition to providing beauty consultations.
We are hiring for the role listed below
Job Title: Accounts Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Posting of daily transaction.
- Handling accounts payable and receivables.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Checking invoices, contacting clients about transactions.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Handling queries, enquires related to accounts.
- Maintains relationship with account officers.
- Maintain accounting records and filing system.
- Performing other accounting and administration tasks as assigned.
- National Diploma or HND in Accounting or Business-related field of study.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.